Revamped voodoobbqandgrill.com standardizes menus, features cleaner, more colorful look
We’ve redone our website, www.voodoobbqandgrill.com, and we’d love for you to check it out and tell us what you think! In our opinion, it’s a better-looking, cleaner, simpler, more intuitive platform for us to deliver the information and color you’re looking for from a VooDoo BBQ site.
Our guiding principle was simplicity. We wanted to catch people’s eyes, then get them what they wanted to know as efficiently (and with the fewest number of clicks) as possible.
Here are the main improvements:
- Cleaner design. It’s easy to navigate. From the home page, just one click gets you to our complete list of locations with their addresses, contact info, hours and downloadable individual menus; our standard menu with all the great dishes we offer at all our stores; a comment card where you can tell us how wonderful your experience was; and our story, including FAQ. One click also gets you to our online ordering function, another recent addition, and a page on our catering packages.
- More content. There’s much more information on every subject, covering more of our backstory, what we do and why we do it. We’ve got an easy link on our home page to our franchise website, which contains even more relevant information about our system for people looking into buying a VooDoo BBQ franchise!
- Easy access to our social media. In the upper right-hand corner, right under the icon for our email signup, is a mini-drop down menu with one-click buttons for our Facebook page, Twitter feed and YouTube channel. Surely you have noticed that we’ve hyperlinked to them here (see previous sentence). You now have no excuse for not friending/following/subscribing.
- No unwanted sound effects. OK, we heard you — the old site got a little tiresome with the loud drums announcing the VooDoo BBQ song and the steamboat sounds you couldn’t turn off without muting your computer. That’s fixed. Now, silence is the default mode. You can still hear the VooDoo song, but you have to turn the music on to hear it rather than turn it off not to — and it’s the instrumental version, not the one with the “VooDoo, you do/Get the best barbecue-hoo” vocals.
- It just looks better! It’s got Flash and flash, lots of purple, green and gold, great photos of our delicious platters, sandwiches and other savories, plus a clean, uncluttered design that’s a perfect complement to our stores.
Seriously — pay us a visit now and let us know how you like the site. We want your feedback. The site is for you, our guests and franchise candidates. If you’re happy, we’re happy. If there’s something else you’d like to see or something we can improve, let us know by filling out a comment card.
And, of course, if you’re looking for a great business opportunity in a thriving market, fill out the form on our franchise site, download our franchise report packed with even more information about our system, and reach out to us to start a conversation about the matchless VooDoo franchise opportunity!